SCUPI Writing Center Academic Support
In order to make an appointment you will need to click on the link below and choose an available time on our online system:
Click: WRITING CENTER FEEDBACK LINK
or scan: to give session feedback.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Go to your appointments portal https://pibb.scu.edu.cn/advising/ramonline
- Select “SCUPI Passport Login”
- Use your Blackboard Login and ID to login to the booking system
- This gets to your appointment portal where you can check your appointments
- Select “Book Appointments”
- Select “Writing Center” for department; and Select Writing Center again for Program
- Select a consultant with an availability showing
- First select the date (above) and, next, the time (below)
- Then select “Submit Reservation”
- If you have already made an appointment the system will prevent you from making a new appointment. Please be sure to remind your consultant to mark you as present.
- You will receive an email with the booking, and the screen should indicate your booking. Please also WRITE DOWN (or take a picture with your cell phone) your appointment time, location, and consultant number.
- At the end of your consultation you will be asked to take an exit survey. You will not get credit if you do not fill out the exit survey.
- Remind your consultant to provide you with a Writing Center Session Verification Form.
(Please, be patient our system is taking its time for you! If it takes a long time go back to this page and select the link again and try again!)
How to Cancel an Appointment:
- Go to your appointments portal: https://pibb.scu.edu.cn/advising/ramonline (or click the link above)
- Select “My Appointments”
- Select “Cancel Appointment”
- Enter reason for cancellation
- Select “Cancel Reservation”
You are welcome to DROP IN. To find out the available times to drop in please go to the third floor of Zone 3: Rooms 316 and 318. Consultant schedules should be posted on the door. If you drop-in, remind your consultant to add your name to the calendar.
To maximize the effectiveness of your consultation:
- come a few minutes early
- bring your assignment sheet
- unless otherwise notified you are permitted a total of 1-hour of appointments per week.
Note on ENGCMP152A Tutorial: Do not lose your Writing Center Visit Verification Forms!